Assoli Village , Bhandara Road, Dighori (Kale) Post, Nagpur -441202
BETWEEN KAPSI AND MALGAON ON NH 6.
- Children are admitted in the institution by the Headmaster /Principal.
- The Principal/Headmaster admits children only after they are selected by a Selection Committee consisting of three members constituted by the correspondent.
- No child can be selected for admission by any one person alone.
- Admissions are generally made by the Selection Committee following the procedure with the existing norms in conformity.
- Admissions to the classes other than LKG are decided by the Selection Committee as per the merit list prepared after conducting and aptitude test.
- All the catholic children will be given admission to the classes where bulk admissions are made, subject to their eligibility.